a.k.a So Long Teacher Despair


Season 2: Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei


Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Detail: Series Summary


Download: Anime-Eden.com


One of the messiest animes I've ever watched (if not the messiest). There is no main storyline. They spend the 1st don't know how many episodes introducing new characters and rest of it confusing you with weird psychological observation or ideology or whatever that calls. I got really confused and lost at certain episodes. Either I lack the intelligence to comprehend such highly psychological illustration or the weird and abstract mind set. However, I do find some episodes very good and interesting. They presents us with usual scenarios in society with an unusual solution to it. All I can say is that this is one weird, wicked and strangely abstract anime. Only recommended if you're strange and weird.







-~ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK~-


Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Best Album - Zetsubou Daisatsukai



01. Hito to Shite Jiku ga Bureteiru
02. Gouin ni My Yeah ~
03. Zessei Bijin
04. Kagerou
05. Dead Line Dance, Death
06. Zesshou
07. Kuusou Rumba
08. Koiji Romanesque
09. Marionette
10. Omamori
11. Lilicure GO! GO!
12. Hore Ppoi
13. Happy Nanchara
14. Buta no Gohan

>>Download 1<<


>>Download 2<<

Comments (2)

On January 7, 2009 at 7:14 PM , icebreaker said...

wanna watch this too :(

 
On January 7, 2009 at 7:56 PM , kirahikaru said...

lol Don't worry I'm going back soon. I can pass it to you if you want.