School has started and the atmosphere of busy-ness is drawing near even though this is still just the first week. So I'm rushing a few more type effect tutorials on my to-do-list before going back to be the computer science nerd for another sememster.

Title: SUIKODEN Hot Clan

This is so dang simple. I didn't know why it was even considered into 1 of the creative type effect. I just did it anyway.



>>Tutorial Link<<


Title: FREEZE BITE


Since this is an Ice type effect I titled it to sth along the line fo ice-cream advertisement. This tutorial works with the bare minimum to achieve great result. Very nice.



>>Tutorial Link<<


Title: New Hype


This is a very nice Techno text effect. I've been wondering how they did it for a long time. I didn't realize it's this simple.


>>Tutorial Link<<


Title: H2O


Didn't know why I chose H2O for the text as well. I guess probably because of it's transparency nature and the short representation. This is one of my favorite type effects.



>>Tutorial Link<<


Title: Mobwar


Last but not least, the Marfia type effect. Just for completion sake. Nothing fancy, all was done by making use of the Layer Blending Options.



>>Tutorial Link<<


Comments (2)

On January 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM , icebreaker said...

nice! and that's cool with the provided link heheh :D

 
On January 8, 2009 at 9:15 PM , kirahikaru said...

heheh thanks for the compliment.