~~HAPPY NEW YEAR~~


Another year has passed, and another year is here. Whatever happened last year is now history and whatever happened this year is still a mystery. All I can do is to reflect on the history and try to solve the mystery so that I don't end up in misery. Many things went well, and many went wrong as well. This year I'm going to make more go well and less go wrong. But whatever it is, I still have to make my new year resolutions to get a blur vision of my direction for this year.

That aside, I gotta say last year I had one of the most happening New Year eve and an a fun-filled New Year this year too. It cheered me up from the bad news after Christmas.With that, I'm ready to get started with another year!

Comments (2)

On January 2, 2009 at 1:36 AM , icebreaker said...

Happy New Year 2009! All the best,

 
On January 2, 2009 at 10:19 PM , kirahikaru said...

Thanks! Happy New Year to you too.