Lately, Google has been aggressively smashing it down with one release after another. It renders many shocked and stunned with the rate Google continuously bombarding us with revolutionary ideas. But I love it!


Apple was undoubtedly the one company in my opinion that has truly shaped the way we perceive elegance and beauty in design and interface. No one in this industry has ever made white and grey so intricate, elegant yet beautifully simple like Apple does. Google, on the hand, is at the moment the one company in my opinion that is changing the way we think, the way we see and the way we do things. They're the ones who're aggressively shaping the future outlook of the web by presenting us with creatively revolutionary ideas and let us be apart of their quest to a very seamlessly dynamic and collaborative future of the web.


Let me go through some of their releases that I came across recently. And I hope you're aware of some of them by now because they're really really cool and helpful tools that will help shape the way you do things.




  1. Google Wave
    I don't know a better way to describe it better than the Google people do. So yeah I've linked them up instead. Just click the link and see what they for yourself. I found out about 2 months back before they started giving invites to users other than developers. Currently this is my most favorite release from Google. It completely blow me away... completely. I was utterly speechless and amazed by what they've done. I can't wait for this to be fully released and for it to become contagious and spread among people because the more people using it, the more we'll find Google Wave to be a genius invention. I think that's probably why they name it, Google Wave.

  2. Google Real-Time Search
    Again I've linked it up. Click the link and find out more about Google Real-Time Search. I find this really cool but at the moment, I don't find very useful to me yet. And probably not in the near future as well. Frankly, I think it's a bit distracting and annoying. Nevertheless, I can see the benefits that it could give to people who needs it.

  3. Google Goggles
    I'm very excited about this. This release totally makes me want to get an iPhone or an android. Although, as Google mentioned, they still at a very premature stage and the search is not that powerful yet. But the fact they have managed to lay the foundation, if there anything we've observed from the history of technology and IT, it would be that it's just gonna get better.

  4. Google Search Side Bar
    I've been playing with it for sometime now. I'm not that crazy over this but I do find it very handy at times especially when doing my project which requires searching on certain specific categories. It helps speed up things. Well, that's precisely why Google make it so it serves its purpose.

  5. Google Chrome Extensions
    This is probably the release that I've been waiting for longest time. And finally... it's here! I'm obviously very very excited about it. When Chrome was initially released, I downloaded, installed, tried, and uninstalled it. Didn't care about it till Chrome 3.0 beta was out when I found I could change browser theme. I installed it back and played around with all the cool theme. Then got bored and left it alone. Then when Chrome 4.0 was here, I found myself half converted to Chrome. As far as net surfing concerned, Chrome will be my browser of choice. The loading speed and smoothness of page transition is addictive. Until Chrome 3.0, I was still yet to find any noticeable difference from FireFox, and that was why I was not persuaded. But with 4.0, it was obvious.

    Now that the long-awaited extension, it gives me a lot of reason to debate on the full convert from FireFox. But at the moment it's not yet convincing because there are a bunch of the extensions that I use heavily on FireFox yet to be available in Chrome. So when they do, I'm gonna have to ask myself really serious questions because I've been a really huge fan of FireFox.

  6. Liquid Galaxy
    At the moment, this is a just-for-fun thing. But it has potential to pose a serious implication to the future of GPS viewing.

  7. Chrome on Mac
    Now peeps on Mac have another tempting option. It's time for them to start scratching their heads too. Welcome to the club.

  8. SPDY
    I keep my fingers cross and pray that this one will come through. Please let it do. I hope many peeps out there are aware of this project and start pressurizing Google for it. XD I know it will.

  9. Google Speed Tracer
    This is a suitable item to end it since it's the least useful and least attractive to normal users. This is more for geeks like me. We'll find it very handy.


So how's that for release? I hope you're as excited about it as I do because you have no idea how useful and powerful they are until you are able to use them effectively and efficiently. Then you'll most likely find yourself in the same situation as you are now with Google Search, gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Map.

Comments (0)