My Rating:


Aliens in the Attic is boring. It's a redundant cliché of all the kids-fight-aliens/monsters movies that have been made so far. I have long lost the the joy of seeing such movie. If you are the type who's particular about logic in a movie, you'd probably hate this more than I do.  You have to get over a lot of logical facts to accept this. Like how supposedly highly advanced and super intelligent aliens, who is coming to invade the earth, were stupid enough to not have anything to fight against children. Not recommended... unless you're really bored.

Comments (2)

On December 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM , Jake Malone said...

I liked the movie, my father liked the movie, my kids love the movie,

Have a Great Day,

 
On December 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM , kirahikaru said...

It's good that you do, then you won't feel wasted watching it.