Another year has passed and another year is here. New Year the time to forget what happened last year and start making wishes and goals that we'll never going to remember for this year - the new year resolutions.


Let's see what do I resolve to do this year... First of all, I resolve to become more useless and less productive this year. ( ̄ー ̄) I think I have been rather over-productive in 2009.  XD So maybe I should take it easy, and slack and sleep more in 2010. Next, I will resolve to spend less since I resolved to the slack more that means there won't be much income thus the need to resolve to spend less. (*´ο`*)=3 Then I would need to resolve to desire less things. No more gadgets, no more expensive food, and no more useless stuffs from sales. Hmm... then I think I also need to resolve to go out less so I wouldn't see so much sales and all the stuffs that I want to buy... out of sigh of of mind. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ Damn that means I must resolve to be more anti-social too so I wouldn't get called to go out so much. Then I will need solo more so I wouldn't need to friends. In order to solo, I will need to have more good items in my inventory... but to have good items, I need to have a lot of money, which means I need to work more... but I have already resolve to slack and work less. Okay nevermind I'll just resolve to spend my slacking time finding ways to earn money without working. This way I would be able to slack and still earn money to get good items so I can solo more in order to avoid the need to have more friends, thus the need to go out.


Then again, if I can earn more money why would I need go out less in order to spend less? I can just spend and go out as usual. AH HA! now it's simple! My only new year resolution would just be to do nothing and still earning more money. O(≧∇≦)O HAPPY NEW YEAR people!

Comments (0)