Well as the title says. I hope I will get to wear one of my very own designs. That will be awesome.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="I don't really like this front. But I was quite lazy to think of a way to improve on it"]I dont really like this front. But I was quite lazy to think of a way to improve on it[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="I definitely like this. It's made for formal Polo T."]I definitely like this. Its made for formal Polo T.[/caption]



[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="Normal. Nothing special. Just words"]Normal. Nothing special. Just words[/caption]

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="324" caption="Well. I love this. This is my most favorite. I had fun doing it too. I got the idea while I was browsing some design from other people on the Internet. However my follow main committee said it's too ManU. T.T"]Well. I love this. This is my most favorite. I had fun doing it too. I got the idea while I was browsing some design from other people on the internet.[/caption]

Comments (0)