I've tried to experience and understand many things in life. People doing weird and stupid things I can still understand why. But people who like Twilight New Moon, that is definitely one of things I don't understand. How can any body like this movie? Sorry but I have to admit that I'm one of the haters. If the books are as nice as it's rumored, the movies really mess it up for the books big time.


I don't get the whole thing from beginning to the end. The awkward romance, the incredibly thick makeup, the weird birthday tragedy, the unconvincing break-up, and the bunch of buff guys in Bermudas and running shoes walking around looking like idiots. None of these makes any sense.


But again, if you haven't watched don't be discourage by my comments because I have friends who really love this movie. So you can still check it out, maybe you have the same taste as my friends, which I don't know what kind of taste is that.

Comments (0)